Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 5/365 - Nov. 6, 2009



Yes. Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday of Project 365 will be this boring.
It's just the nature of the beast. Those are the days that I am away from home, at my boyfriends, with poor lighting, small space, and for some reason lack of ideas. Today especially so because for some reason I am so flipping tired.

Those pills, by the way, are our defense against flu. Let's see how that works. The orange pills are Vitamin B Complex, the tiny white ones are Vitamin D3 and the big green ones are multivitamins.

Did I mention that all pills get stuck in my throat, no matter how tiny?

5 comments:

  1. the trick is to take them with an enormous gulp of water

    and i don't know what you mean - this one is extremely textured and strangely.... 'earthy'

    ReplyDelete
  2. But when I take them with an enormous gulp of water, I end up having a very "hard", painful swallow. Y'know?

    Thank you for the ego boost, however undeserved! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall be healthy together. We shall be. I very mcuh agree with Inna about textured. There's some wild ambiance in it that makes the pills look very powerful, even a but scary, especially the B Complex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beat!

    (pronounced Bee-at, not beat like the vegetable....lol)

    Congrats on the website!
    Beautiful pics!

    I actually thought the orange pills were sausages initially, until I scrolled down further and saw the white and green pills....lol

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  5. =) Thank you!

    p.s. I don't think I could get that close to sausages, though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.